Love, Iris: Black and White with Chevron + Polka Dots

SLIDER


7/31/13

Black and White with Chevron + Polka Dots

Hi lovelies! Today photo's are black and white and obviously with polka dots and chevron. A Classic black and white again. I just love black and white it's soo easy to pair anything with it. I love this skirt so much, it's soo comfy for the summer days since it's light weight and sheer, I have to wear my volley ball shorts under neath so it looks like i'm wearing shorts or a underneath skirt, since you can basically see everything if you don't wear anything under it. Anyways, I'm studying for math finals, I'm praying that I pass it on August 8th, so hope your having good days, and if your doing finals good luck to all you people too, I know how stressful it is!!! 
Xo

Skirt: Windsor (Here)
Scarf: Eco Shag (here)
Top: Forever 21 
Bag: Macys
Sandals: Windsor (Similar)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design