Love, Iris: My Favorite Fall Outfit

SLIDER


6/6/13

My Favorite Fall Outfit

I know, I know it's not Fall but it's always fun to post fun fall clothing's. Summer usually goes Way fast, so I thought today would be a fun outfit to post. This jacket I got at H&M like a year ago is SO fun to wear, plus the material feels sooo amazing if you could feel it. These leather leggings are sooo amazing, they keep you cool for some odd reason, I wore them yesterday during the heat, and I felt like I was chill, so I'm glad I picked them up at sears when I did, like a couple weeks ago. If you ever go to sears check out the leather leggings by the Kardashian Kollection. You will seriously fall in love. They have the ones with a zipper or with out, i have the ones with the zipper, but you cant see them since I'm wearing boots. But HERE you can see what they look like if you want to. Anyways hope your having a lovely day, my rest of my other classes start on Monday, which will be a HUGE load but I can do it!!! It's weird my math class started like 3 weeks ago, but the others start June 10th huh...but it's okay, there's only 17 days left in my math class aha.

Outfit Details:
Jacket: H&M (Similar)
Tunic: Kohls (Similar)
Leather Leggings: Kardashian Kollection (Here)
Boots: Gifted





2 comments:

  1. love this outfit! the jacket with the stripes looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design