Love, Iris: Stripes and Things

SLIDER


4/4/13

Stripes and Things

HAPPY THURSDAY!
Hope you guys are ready for the weekend!!!
Today is one of those stripe shirts again, hopefully your not getting sick of them.
I always see SO many stripes everywhere I go, so I'm guessing stripes are in right?! Hopefully, I know I have a couple more outfits that will be stripes and I will do more non-striped ones okie dokie?! Awesome Sauce.
Xoxo

Striped Tee: H&M (Similar)
White Cardigan: George Collection
Dark Jeans: Deb Shop: (Similar)
Wedges: Dolce Vita
Braclet's: My mother's collection
Watch: My mother's collection
I wasn't ready for the shot but sorry if I look funny in this one ^^



1 comment:

  1. Cute! I found you from the Monday Mingle! Please follow me via blog lovin

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design