Love, Iris: Mint Ombre

SLIDER


3/19/13

Mint Ombre

Happy Tuesday Folks!
It's beginning to look a lot like SPRING! I don't think that song goes well with what I'm singing in my head, but it will work for now.
This outfit was supposed to be a St. Patricks day outfit, but since it was on a Sunday and I wore this to a st patty's day party at work last Friday the 15th I just took it after work.  I decided it would be a Tuesday photo or any day photo I guess.. Well this is a ombre tunic I found at Macy's a couple months ago. It's a sweater, but it would work better in fall, because spring here and sweaters in heat make you sweat, and I'm not a fan of sweat, but it's a perfect tunic for the fall winter months since it keeps you way warm. It probably doesn't look warm but if you touched it you would be like OH MY GOSH, why on earth are you wearing this in the heat?! Ha ha. Anyways hope you enjoy this Mint Ombre Outfit.
Enjoy!
It was very windy, so the picture mint look a bit funny.
Ombre Tunic: Macys
Mint Under Top: Downeast Basics
Mint Jeggings: Faded Glory
Sandles: Material Girl






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design