Love, Iris: Stuff I'm going to buy!

SLIDER


2/21/13

Stuff I'm going to buy!

So this week and weekend I feel like I need to go do more shopping, first I'm going to go to H&M, since I have a 20% coupon and a 25% off coupon, so I'm going to go buy a blue and white striped shirt, a black and white striped shirt, then leopard flats, then some studded flats and a dark blue cardigan from there.
Then I'm going to go everywhere in the mall, or ross, to go find some Red jeans, Black Jeans, and White Jeans.
 
Then I need to go get a Chambray shirt, go get a Jean Jacket, a White Jean Jacket.
 
Need to go check out Ross, burlington, plato's closet, and Urban Blues soon, I have a whole bunch of coupons for there and expire at the end of this year.
 
Need to buy a pair of Brown Riding boots
 
Gotta buy a Leather jacket, probably from Tillys or H&M
 
Well this was fun, hope you have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design