Love, Iris: Stuff I gotta Get for new Outfits

SLIDER


2/13/13

Stuff I gotta Get for new Outfits

I have sooo many things I gotta go buy soon, or at least each month!
So here's all my list of what I wanna get:
 
1: Leather Jacket with Fleece Hoodie Inside (Jacket)
2: Lace cream dress
3: Cream Cardigan, Dark Blue Cardigan
4: Dark Blue zig zag pattern dress, blue dress from HM, red dress
5: Houndstooth Coat
6: Purple Opaque Tights, and Black Opaque Tights
7: White Skater Skirt, leopard skirt, grey&pink&blue maxi skirt,
8: Peplum Blazer with zipper
9: Peplum White Sweater
10: Red, white, and black jeans
11: More Leggings, black, outerspace leggings, leopard leggings
12: Leopard flats, black flats with studs, leather boots with studs (dsw)
13: Jean Jacket, white jean jacket
14: Grey Hoodie and Dark Blue Hoodie
15: Red, Light Blue, Orange, taupe, white scarf
16: Pink Sweater with a white cardigan
17: Haha shirt from F21 with white jeans
 
the list goes on and on, i have the whole list on my phone and my email!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design