Love, Iris: Retail/clothing Websites I love!

SLIDER


2/14/13

Retail/clothing Websites I love!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAYS!!
I totally dig all these sites, I usually buy stuff online only if they are in stores if not then why not go online, easiest way to get clothes than waiting in long long lines right? Well here's some places I thought were great!
 
1: Alloy
2: Forever21
3: PB-J Boutique
4: Delia's
5: Charlotte Russe
6: ASOS
7: American Eagle
8: H&M
9: Kohls
10: Macys
11: Dorothy Perkins
12: TILLYS
13: Old Navy
14: Payless
15: Kintage
16: Blowfish
17: ILYCouture
18: Debshops
19: Rue 21
20: Wetseal
21: Holister
22: Aeropostale
23: Vanity
24: Lulu's
25: Urban-Planet (found some cooooool galaxy leggings) this place has great prices too!
26: Target


AND, some others, that I'll post when I have time to write all of the places I shop!!! But you probably shop at all these too! So Cheers! XOXO have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design