Love, Iris: Red, Stripes & Leopard

SLIDER


2/28/13

Red, Stripes & Leopard

Hiya dolls! Today we have this cute attire that I can wear to work and not worry if it's going to get slobbered on or what not. I thought this would be cute even after work, or to school when it's a little warmer, well you could pair it with some black or brown boots, but today I felt like doing a spring or fall outfit! Hope you guys are having a wonderful week, and I will start posting more outfit of the day photo's hopefully!
Thanks for stoping by! :D

affordable fashion, Fashion, fashion clothing, fashion shoes, flats, hm, leopard, leopard flats, ootd, outfit of the day, striped shirt, stripes, woman fashion,
Striped Shirt: H&M (similar)
Red Pants: Faded Glory
Leopard Shoes: Wanted Shoes (Ross)
Watch: Gifted
Braclets: Gifted
Necklace: Gifted




3 comments:

  1. You look very lovely! Love the combination of stripes, red and leopard print.

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Iris,
    I saw this outfit post before and fell in love with the look. I think this is the one outfit that inspires me out of all the fashion blogs so far. I am doing a blog post soon on looks/DIY's that inspire me and I wanted to know if I could link this post and give you and your link ups credit? Just let me know either way. Xx Rachel ps- my e-mail is Rachel.garay@me.com or just leave a comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design